CSF-CV 500mg Tab
Overcome the bacterial challenge
Cefuroxime Axetil 500mg + Clavulanic acid 125 mg
It is the most effective combination to kill the bacteria’s (Broad spectrum antibiotic) Act by inhibition of cell wall synthesis & Bactericidal. Widely used in surgical procedures to reduce the risk of postoperative infections
Cefuroxime: bactericidal action due to inhibition of cell-wall synthesis.
Clavulanic acid: Enzyme inhibitor that enhances the antibacterial activity.
Cefuroxime-Clavulanic is indicated for the treatment of patients with mild to moderate infections caused by susceptible strains of the designated microorganisms in the conditions listed below:
- Acute bacterial otitis media
- Acute bacterial maxillary sinusitis
- Acute bacterial exacerbations of chronic bronchitis and secondary bacterial infections of acute bronchitis
- Uncomplicated skin and skin-structure infections
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections
- Uncomplicated gonorrhea (urethral and end cervical)
- Early Lyme disease (erythema migrans)
- Community acquired anemia
- Pelvic infections