A brain force for quick recovery from chronic neurological disorders
Benfotiamine 150 mg + inositol 100 mg + Mecobalamin 1500 mcg + folic acid 5 mg + alpha lipoic acid 200 mg and B Factor
- protects against high cholesterol
- key messenger for the efficacy of all neurons & improves the function of several brain neurotransmitter’s such as acetyl choline and serotonin
- Mecobalamin creates two major effects in the brain which are responsible for many of its neuro-protective, longevity enhancing benefits.
- First, the compound eliminates excessive levels of homocysteine in the brain. This substance is often cited as the leading cause of vascular degeneration in the brain.
- Next, Mecobalamin improves the health and function of nerves in the brain
- It is a fat soluble form of vitamin B1.
- It is prescribed to diabetic patients to treat neuropathies and help prevent complications such as blindness, kidney failure, heart attack, and limb amputation.
- Benfotiamine blocks destructive biochemical pathways that enable high blood sugar levels to damage nerves and small blood vessels.
Alpha lipoic acid
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant made by the body. It is found in every cell, where it helps turn glucose into energy.
- Antioxidants attack “free radicals,” waste products created when the body turns food into energy
- Folic acid is forms of a water-soluble B vitamin.
- Folic acid is the synthetic form of this vitamin.
- Folic acid is used for preventing and treating low blood levels of folate (folate deficiency), as well as its complications, including “tired blood” (anemia) and the inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly.
- It plays an important role in keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines.
- These essential nutrients help convert our food into fuel, allowing us to stay energized throughout the day.
- Wet Beriberi
- Dry Beriberi
- All kinds of neuropathies (diabetic, alcoholic, peripheral, drug induced)
- Wer nicke-korsakoff syndrome
Nephrologist, physian, cardiologist, gynecologist